Grande Vista Bay Offers:
- Beautiful vistas, rolling landscapes, and seven miles of shoreline on 40,000 acre Watts Bar Lake
- Spectacular Lake Front Lots Beautiful meadow and wooded lots also
- Gated roads, underground electric, central water, sewer system and natural gas, cable
- State-of-the-art clubhouse with a kitchen, patio, decks, and a pool, Community Boat Slips, docks and ramps
- Sensible community guidelines that protect your investment, 1,800 sq.ft. minimum
7 miles to the Roane Medical Center, Kroger and Lowes and other shopping with I-40 access exit 350 Midtown – Harriman
This private, gated Tennessee lake property gives you the best of East Tennessee living:
- Easy commute to Knoxville, 90 mins Chattanooga and just a little over 2 hours to Nashville
- Easy drive to Smoky Mountain National Park
- Great fishing and boating right outside your door
- Four seasons with year-round outdoor activities
- Affordable land prices to fit your budget
- Relaxed atmosphere with less stress—more fun!
Active Growing Community with many community events to fit your lifestyle.
Boating to many of the Marina’s to enjoy dining and activities is one of the many local activities.
Fishing for large and small mouth bass and the other species create hours of fun.
You can even boat to the Gulf of Mexico from Grande Vista Bay!