Amenities – Grande Vista Bay.
Spectacular lakefront and lake view home sites offer gated roads, underground electric, central water, sewer system and natural gas, and a clubhouse with kitchen, patio, decks,swimming pool, and community boat docks. This private, gated Tennessee lake property gives you the best of East Tennessee living with a relaxed atmosphere with less stress and more fun, including great fishing and boating right outside your door year-round. The beautiful gated lakeside neighborhood has three marinas, clubhouse, and swimming pool. All roads are paved with underground utilities including internet, cable, sewer, water, gas and electricity.
Waterfront living can be found at Grande Vista, a gated community just outside Rockwood, set among 1,200 forested acres with seven miles of shoreline on Watts Bar Lake. Beautiful vistas, rolling landscapes, and seven miles of shoreline on 40,000 acre Watts Bar Lake. Spectacular Lake View Home sites with onsite boat slips available. This private, gated community gives you the best of East Tennessee living with an easy commute to Knoxville, great fishing and boating right outside your door, and four seasons enjoyment with year-round outdoor activities.
Grande Vista Bay is the spectacular lakefront development in the Knoxville and East Tennessee area. Perfect location, gorgeous land, powerful views on one of the South’s largest lakes, covering 39,000 acres with 771 miles of shoreline. You can even boat to the Gulf of Mexico from Grande Vista Bay!
It’s a masterpiece of nature and suitable for any lifestyle. East Tennessee is a gorgeous place with a great climate, nature at its finest, and surrounded by lakes and mountains. These amenities and more, at Grande Vista Bay.
Property Highlights & Amenities
- Private, gated Tennessee lake property gives you the best of East Tennessee living
- Watts Bar Lake has over 700 miles of shoreline and is the 61st largest freshwater lake in the world measured by shoreline
- Beautiful vistas, rolling landscapes, and seven miles of shoreline on 39,000 acre Watts Bar Lake
- Spectacular lake front home sites
- Gated roads, underground electric, central water, sewer system, and natural gas
- Clubhouse with a kitchen, patio, decks, and a pool
- Three Marinas & Private Dockable Properties
- Three Boat Ramps for easy lake boat access
- 11.5 Miles of private roads
- Wildlife reserves
- Sensible community guidelines that protect your investment
- Easy commute to Knoxville
- Easy drive to Smoky Mountain National Park
- Just 90 minutes to Dollywood
- Great Fishing and boating right outside your door
Lifestyle clubs and organizations. Examples include:
- TGIF – Friday night Gatherings
- Excursions – hockey games, theatre, dinners, etc.
- Card Clubs: Bunco, Hand & Foot Cards, Pinochle, Game Night
- Theatre Group
- Bible Study
- Kayak Club
- Women’s Club
- Cake Decorating
- Book Club
- Charity Group
- Painting Club
- Painting with Pete
- Garden Club
- Hiking Club
- Ladies Luncheon
- Material Girls
- Sewing & Quilting
- Yoga & Chair Yoga
- Water Aerobics
- Men’s Club – Golf & Biking
…and many more
Want to know more? Contact Us.